Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.

How can a unit owner in good standing financially get the

Customer Question

How can a unit owner in good standing financially get the condo association to stop being unprofessional and to quit having a personal vendetta against me. I have never done anything wrong except to ask questions and to contact division of Florida condominium, timeshares and mobile homes.
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state the association is in? Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: Florida - not yet
JA: Is there anything else the Real Estate Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: That the condo attorney has a short temper and a foul mouth. I received a cease & desist letter from her. I called to see why. I was cussed out and threatened with a harassment suit just for calling in response to her letter.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Real Estate Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Can you explain what they have done?