Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.

Paid $ 2,089.00 rent went to Brazil and made sure to put the

Customer Question

paid $ 2,089.00 rent went to Brazil and made sure to put the automatic payment on the condo's website was in Brazil and when I returned there was already a letter from lawyers saying I had to pay the rent of mayo month, rent the month of june before winning and the fees of lawyers who would be around $ 1000 or maise each passing day more a snowball like to know how long I have to dump there
I live in Alameda in California perdir the will to live here when I rented me disserram it was a tranquillo calm place to be live after I moved about three months began a reform that seems who are build- another condominium too starts noise 8 and goes up 6 pm imagine a person like me who works 13 hrs a day in my day I can not even sleep
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  legalgems replied 4 months ago.

I am very sorry to hear this; so have they began the eviction process (served a notice to quit)? Also the condo next door is the person very loud? Do they rent from the same landlord? What county is this?

Do you wish to remain in the condo, or do you wish to break the lease? How long is the lease for?