socallegalwork, Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney and licensed real estate broker (and Certified Distressed Property Expert), specializing in real estate matters.

Ms Will here Trinity Asset Group of OKC : Could you look up

Customer Question

Hi Ms Wilson Will Johnson here Trinity Asset Group of OKC
JA: OK. The Real Estate Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: Could you look up WHAT Federal Statute states that an illegal immigrant has the right to Buy a Home if they have the Money? I have many calls a month of those that have the money and want to do so? But I want to know Where in Fed Law does it says they can?
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Real Estate Lawyer. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason. Is there anything else the Real Estate Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: Thank you
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Real Estate Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  socallegalwork replied 4 months ago.

There is no federal statute that explicitly states illegal aliens can or cannot purchase property. Of course, each state has their own particular laws.

As I am sure you are aware, it does happen. Prospective buyers get T.I.N.'s (the IRS doesn't share the info with the federal immigration enforcement officials), etc.

But if you are looking for a clearly worded federal law explicitly stating they have the right (or don't have the right) to purchase homes, I am aware of no statute.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Great That's what I was hoping for Thank you Sir

Is there anything else pertaining to this subject I can help you with?

If not, please remember to rate my service so we can close this discussion.

Good luck.