Roger, Lawyer
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters

I am buying a house here in Vegas. I had a mobile home in

Customer Question

Hi Pearl
JA: The Real Estate Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: Im Brenda
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: I am buying a house here in Vegas. I had a mobile home in Colorado but I lost it through my divorce7 years ago. I cant find the deed. Where can i go online to see where I can get a copy of my deed or title. But I never got the chance to pay it off
JA: Real Estate issues can be tricky and expensive. The Real Estate Lawyer will need to help you with this. Is there anything else the Real Estate Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Real Estate Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Roger replied 4 months ago.

Hi - my name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to assist.

Expert:  Roger replied 4 months ago.

The county assessor's office for the Colorado county where the property is located is the custodian of all deeds and land records. If the records are online, the assessor's office can tell you how to access them. If the records are not online, they can provide copies of the same.

Expert:  Roger replied 4 months ago.

Just give the assessor's office a call to get your deed information or the website to get the information online.