WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced real estate lawyer and real estate broker.
62735101

I'm a paralegal with the office of ***************** we

Customer Question

hello, good evening, my name is ***** ***** I'm a paralegal with the office of *****************
we represent a private lender MHRA Funding in a commercial real estate transaction, Ms Bethany ******* the attorney, who will be out until thursday of this week prepared the commitment and now the buyers attorney needs the good faith preliminary estimate by tomorrow for the sale which is actually a transfer of 2 NY commercial properties from the seller to her daughter's LLC's which have already been formed. I would need help in filling out the good faith estimates and/ or any other preliminary forms which would move the process to closing. The closing date is tentatively set for June 16, 2016
Thank you
Madalaine
*************
or **************
********************
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  WiseOwl58 replied 9 months ago.

Yes, I will be very happy to help you and I am a 20 year New York real estate attorney.

My suggestion is that you accept the phone chat, and then we can discuss this in great detail and get you the estimates and forms to close the deal on or before June 16. I am available tonight or Tuesday at your convenience. Please accept the phone chat and input you phone number as your contact information was deleted by this system and I cannot read it as you input; however, you can input once you accept the phone chat.

Thanks and look forward to speaking soon. John (Wise Owl 58)

Please rate 4 or 5 and close out the question. Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.