Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.

I OWN condo in sunrise fl. I Have had major problems with

Customer Question

I OWN condo in sunrise fl. I Have had major problems with the building CAPTAIN who hAS SAID number of times that she does not like me. I HAve done so mANY TYPING JOBS, ETC FOR THIS CONDO
tHIS MAN HAS terrible temper AND SCREAMS AT ME WHENEVER HE SEES ME HIS GIRLFRIEND DOES NOT KNOW WHY - BKDG, CAPT. IS DOING THE same thing - Now she is trying to get me out by doing men thins. SHE TOOK away my parking SPACE and did not furnish me with NOTHER. tHIS MORNING SHE CALLED ME TO TELL ME SHE IS TKING AWAY MY SPOT AGAIN. sHE WOULS NOT GIVE ME ONE IN THIS. BUILDING I Hve had open-heart surgery, lost PIECE OF MY GROIN and part of the calf of my leg to cancer - this morning she called me to move my car AND DID NOT FURNISH NOTHER SPOT. I CALLED THE PRESIDENT he saud she could so THAT. I'm 87 bs I live here ten years
how can she GET AWAY WITH/// what can I do??? Fran morra
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do my very best to answer your legal questions.

Does your condo come with an assigned parking space that you are supposed to own?