Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.

I have been renting a room in Tex..5 years rent always on

Customer Question

I have been renting a room in Tex.for 2.5 years rent always on time although I've never got a reciept but have my money order stubs.I also pay for the cable for all TV's in the house I started out paying for the phone and interbreeding because it was bundled it is no longer bundled and cot an additional 75, a month so I canceled the phone and internnet because I only agreed to pay for cable TV as part of rent. Went into kitchen this am and there was a letter on the fridge telling me what a sick ---- I am an had five days to move out please help
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 5 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Do you rent weekly or monthly? Your rent has been paid for this month?