Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney practicing landlord-tenant, land use and other real estate law and litigation.

I signed a contract home to be completed in in April 2006,

Customer Question

I signed a contract for a home to be completed in in April 2006, to this the day the house is not finish and no other would bring the matter to the attention of the court
Barbados .
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 5 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
The contract has not been fulfilled they are in breach of contract and you would have to file suit against them for that breach of contract. Why did you not sue already, you should have done so already and you have no choice now if you want this completed to sue in the court and get a court order for damages and seek another person to complete the house.