WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced real estate lawyer and real estate broker.
62735101

Averse possession JA: The Real Estate Lawyer will need to

Customer Question

Averse possession
JA: The Real Estate Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Real Estate Lawyer can help you best. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: Please give me I format in on real estate lawyer such as home state and credentials
JA: OK. The Real Estate Lawyer will need to help you with this. Is there anything else important you think the Real Estate Lawyer should know?
Customer: I am an Arizona rls, have proclivity for typos in email, have portion of private drive not used as roadway except myself and neighbor. Has been fenced off for decades. We want to "abandon" it and split it. Can prepare legal desc & exhibits. Past taxes are due. Original owners deceased. Do not know heirs. Need " condition of title report". How. Long does it take to file. What are your fees?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Real Estate Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  WiseOwl58 replied 6 months ago.

I will be happy to respond to your question. Please tell me what is the question that you would like me to answer

Please rate 4 or 5 and close out the question. Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.