Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

How does one get an exact location undefined easement added

Customer Question

how does one get an exact location for an undefined easement added to the deed so that the adjacent property owners can not just drive across my property wherever they want? (Like I don't want them driving thru my garden)
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 6 months ago.

Was there a recorded deed that created the easement?

If so, how is the easement described?

Who granted the easement? When?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I gave you the exact wording on the grant deed in my question! Chicago title Co. escrow # ***** locator #CACT17715-7715-4546-0054600304 KERN,CA Document: DD 2006, 147823
DEED Dated 20 april 2006. The easement was on the deed when we bought the property and I have no information as to the creation of the easement.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I don't know what happened to my exact wording of the easement. I've tried twice to use this service ok'd to different prices . Do not know if either went thru since it always jumped to a sales pitch for a continuous service rather than the one job I want. so might be in limbo. "An easement oversaid land for ingress, egressand road purposes and incidental purposes,as in favor of adjacent property ownersand the public in general, in deed recorded july31 1974,as book 4853 page 1111, official records.
Affects: the exact locationand extent of said easementis not disclosed of record. no representationis made as to the current ownership of said easement."

Have you looked at the deed recorded july31 1974,as book 4853 page 1111, official records?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I have been unable to get to that deed with the book # ***** page # the kern co recorders record search engins do not use that info

Have you asked to look at the physical book 4853?