WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced real estate lawyer and real estate broker.
62735101

Please give me link so I can lookup real estate sales in New

Customer Question

Please give me link so I can lookup real estate sales in New Jersey for the last few years. Thanks
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  WiseOwl58 replied 10 months ago.

It goes on a county by county basis. Do you have a particluar county that you are interested in, because it is a matter of public record, but it is done on each county's website, and I would have to give you 21 links--one for each county.

Tell me what you have in mind.

Please rate 4 or 5 and close out the question. Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Atlantic city and wildwood new jersey

Wildwood is Cape May County. Here is the link for Cape May County on which you may look up all property records, including sale price.

http://50.195.106.200/ALIS/WW400R.HTM?WSIQTP=SY00

Atlantic City is Atlantic County. Here is the link for that:

http://tax1.co.monmouth.nj.us/cgi-bin/prc6.cgi?&ms_user=demo&passwd=demo&srch_type=0&adv=0&out_type=0&district=0111