WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced real estate lawyer and real estate broker.
62735101

I live in Tracy Calif. My neighbor uses a leaf blower to

Customer Question

I live in Tracy Calif. My neighbor uses a leaf blower to blow her leaves into the street and on my property. She has been doing this for a few years now. Can I do anything to make her stop?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  WiseOwl58 replied 6 months ago.

Not only should you file a report, but you can go to the district attorney to file a nuisance complaint. Your neighbor should not be blowing anything onto your property. That is clearly illegal.

Since Tracy is in San Joaquin county, you should file a real estate complaint with the San Joaquin County District Attorney, who will conduct an investigation and put an end to this.

Here is the form for the complaint:

https://www.sjgov.org/uploadedFiles/SJC/Departments/DA/Crime_Units/Quality_of_Life/Victim%20Complaint%20Form.pdf

please rate the answer 4 or 5 and close out the question. Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.

Please rate 4 or 5 and close out the question. Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.