Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.

I signed a 4 month lease at an RV Park and they just told me

Customer Question

I signed a 4 month lease at an RV Park and they just told me that I can't have a hand gun in my RV or on the Park property. My lease says nothing about that but they have a separated sheet of park rules that say no fireworks or guns allow in the park. Is this legal? I can't believe they have the right to take my gun away and prevent me from protecting myself in my own home. Please let me know if this violates my 2nd amendment rights.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 5 months ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply,but rest assured, I am working on your question..Did they give you a copy of the park rules when you signed the lease or before so you knew what you were agreeing to?..thanksBarrister