Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer- Broker 30+years - foreclosure, short sale, liens, title attorney.
18215332

My neighbors have sent me an harassing letter to remove my

Customer Question

My neighbors have sent me an harassing letter to remove my trees that I have had for 20 years, what are my rights.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do my very best to answer your legal questions. However, can you provide a little more information about the situation? For example, in what way is the letter harassing? Also, what is their reasoning for demanding that you remove your trees?
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 6 months ago.
Hi again. Just following up on your question. Thanks.
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 6 months ago.
Hello Sandra. TJ has had to opt out, so I will assist you with your question.I'm sorry to hear that you are having neighbor problems. . If the trees are on your property and do not constitute a health or safety hazard to others, then there is no reason for you to be forced to remove them. If it is a question of overhanging limbs, your neighbor has the right to trim them from over his property.