Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I was evicted , but i won the first time by judgement. The

Customer Question

hello! I was evicted , but i won the first time by judgement. The Manager from a community low income apartment complex filed after receiving the judgement on my behalf , i was still continuing to fight my rights and lost the second judgement, a public defender told me he sees this all the time. So there is no win win situation , now i cant go anywhere for my kids to have a home. im living with parents and cant get my own place after being there for 7 years before i was evicted. What is really going on?!
Category: Real Estate Law
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
please call(###) ###-####or email***@******.***
Expert:  Maverick replied 6 months ago.
Welcome to Just Answer (“JA”)! My name is Maverick. Please note that: (A) The information we provide is general information. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by communicating with me. If you want legal advice, you must consult with a local attorney in person before acting or deciding not to act based on any information given here; (B) Experts answer questions based on the honor system. When I feel that I have provided you with a complete answer, I will ask for you to assign a feedback rating so that JA will compensate me for my time; and (C) You should not be concerned about any short delays between your questions and my replies. Please know that I answer most questions within the hour if I am signed on. If I am not signed on, then I still make every attempt to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking the time to understand how this site works. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. Answer will follow in the pane below as per above parameters…. 1. Please state the specific legal question that you would like us to answer so we may better assist you.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
i just hope i didnt get robbed by the honor system again that we all depend on, i hope i get the answer instead being BS every else , they charge and i didnt have that kind of money , sounds like people play with paperwork all day long, shifting documents based on the knowledge they have. Thank you so very much!
Expert:  Maverick replied 6 months ago.
I am not sure that I can assist you. I am opting out so another expert can give it a try. Your deposit is still in tact.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
yea i bet! it figures !
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
you know how many times ive been push to the side! this case sounds like discrimination of some sort and retaliation i can give you the case filing #>
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
i dont mean to sound so rood,
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
UDFS1502580 the case i won date 4/15/15 this one 3 day notice, second case same National community renaissance of cali UDFS1505638 7/28/15 lost this one this was the 60 day notice
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
thank you very much for the information that you where able to help !
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
able to provide to help !
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 6 months ago.
deleted
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
no thank you , it figures , thank you so very much for the information
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
i have no more money im poor and homeless thanks again for helping a family ineed
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
i want my money back thank you