Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

There are a few questions that my wife and I need assistance

Customer Question

There are a few questions that my wife and I need assistance to: ***** ***** help with stopping foreclosure on a reverse mortgage while pending refinance to be finalized. 2nd how file a quit claim deed, it under my mother in-laws name and want to change it to myself and my wife's name, its my wife's mother that is currently on the deed. The finance company told us that our name need to be on the title for the loan porpuses.3rd to remove lien of allan takati from deed. Court found zero judgement.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 6 months ago.
I have only about 25% of the information I need to Answer your questions. This situation is too complex for this Q & A format. I can offer direct phone consultation if you wish.