Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.

I'm trying to buy a HUD 24 CFR 206.125 home. Doing everything

Customer Question

I'm trying to buy a HUD 24 CFR 206.125 home. Doing everything I'm supposed to do but getting the run around at every. Even from my own realtor. I've done a ton of research and now how corrupt the foreclosure market is. (A.K.A The MAFIA). Just an average joe trying to buy a home for my family. What can I do?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 5 months ago.
If you are getting runaround, you would need to contact your HUD's local office and file complaint. You may also contact your realtor's office and file complaint against the realtor for not doing enough to assist you, if the realtor has a supervisor/reports to someone else. Kindly give a positive rating to my response so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for doing this. Thank you for your cooperation.