Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.

JA: . What do you want help with? Customer: A

Customer Question

JA: Hello. What do you want help with?
Customer: A SELLER is refusing my offer to purchase real estate
JA: OK. The Real Estate Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: how can i purcchase the property anon
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: Its a REO ( but the asset manager keeps rejecting my offer because presumably he did not like I rejected an earlier offer on same property
JA: Is there anything else the Real Estate Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: counter offer
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Real Estate Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: nah, it's a cash purchase
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 5 months ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question.,Are you asking if the seller can be forced to accept your offer?.Or if you can act to purchase the property without your identity being disclosed?.Are you a cash purchaser or will you need financing?..thanksBarrister