How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Good morning I have contract will a privet party that gone

Customer Question

Good morning I have contract will a privet party that gone bad .I am Jr. To the contract their was a singer and do I have any recourse
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Legalease replied 1 year ago.
Hello there ---What was the contract about ? Were you buying or selling property? -How much money was it worth ? -What do you mean when you said you are JR to the contract?-MARY
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Mary I was buying a portion of the two lots property. The 120k. The seller had a loun on property. His loun when to forcloser so made me a Jr ......Is there a ph # ***** can talk abut this Iam not very good with my writing skills.Or my # ***** ***** 715/8133
Expert:  Legalease replied 1 year ago.
Hello again ---Telephone calls are a separate charge, I would be happy to call you but I have to submit the request to customer service who then will send you an offer to speak on the telephone and you then either accept or decline the offer. MARY