Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.

I am the property mgr . ther owner of the property just leased

Customer Question

I am the property mgr . ther owner of the property just leased it out for one year to someone else who has been trying to buy it. The new lessee came and told me i had to move and to take my time. 2 days later my house waqs burned down i have good reasaon to believe it was arson.I moved into A TRAILOR on same property.2 days after fire.lessee
informed me that they were shutting off our water (which is not in his name) and i have 2 weeks to leave. i have never recieved anything from either ownwr or lessee in writing
my right to due process is being taken away fropm me and things just don't feel kosher
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Legalease replied 5 months ago.
Hello there --Do you have a written contract or a lease to be a property manager with the owners? -Were you paying any rent money or were you living there for property management duties ? -MARY