Attyadvisor
Attyadvisor, Attorney
Experience:  28 years of experience in General Practice, Real Estate Law and Estate Law.
68197583

We bought a house an lots in October 2015 March 2016 title

Customer Question

We bought a house an lots in October 2015 March 2016 title co says the gave us to much land now they claim clerical error but don't tell us what it is thanks
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Attyadvisor replied 9 months ago.
Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. How did they advise you that there was an error? The reason I ask is that if the deed to the house and lots have been recorded you are the title owner and they would need your assistance to regain title and correct their mistake. In plain English you have the power so they need to explain exactly what happened to you and the explanation needs to make sense.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Good
Did they send you a letter?
Please feel free to ask me any additional questions that you may have with regard to this matter. Before agreeing to anything you want a clear and concise explanation of the error and I would recommend having a local attorney review the paperwork.
Where are you located so I can provide a link for attorneys that provide FREE legal consultations in your area
If you would be kind enough to rate my service positively so I will receive credit for my work I would appreciate it.
Please ignore the offer for premium services. Please do not hesitate to ask me any additional questions that you may have with regard to this matter. Would you be kind enough to rate my service positively so I will receive credit for my work. Without a positive rating the site takes the position that you were happy with the site but unhappy with the attorney. This can negatively impact our standing on the site. Thank you.