Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.

My problem is I am on the deed of my daughter and son-inlaw

Customer Question

My problem is I am on the deed of my daughter and son-inlaw home they are in the process of divorcing he want her to sell.I am now sickly and would like to stay in this location.the house need work and he will not make a profit.How can I solve this issue.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 5 months ago.
Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to helpAlso, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen. Sorry...I do not understand the question. What is the question?