Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.

I am delinquent on my mortgage with Wells Fargo and have been

Customer Question

I am delinquent on my mortgage with Wells Fargo and have been making monthly payments to keep it from going into forclosure. I attempted to make a single payment today and was not allowed. They said I would have to pay 4 payments to bring it current and that was the only way. Single payments are not an option. Is there anything I can do to to make single payments and keep my home out of Forclosure??
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Ely replied 5 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. I am sorry to hear about this situation. Unfortunately, there is no silver bullet per se, but you do have some options. Please tell me: 1) Have you attempted modification/refinancing?2) How long have you lived at the property? This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.
Expert:  Ely replied 5 months ago.
Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!