Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.

I am trying to postpone a Foreclosure. Their was some deceitful

Customer Question

I am trying to postpone a Foreclosure. Their was some deceitful practices by the Plaintiff Vanderbilt Mortgage and Finance. I need time to secure a lawyer. I live in a small town in McAlester Oklahoma in Pittsburg County. I need to find case law against District Rule 13. Case law against Paofphybitty vs. Skelly Oil, 517 P2d 432 (Ok, 1973) also Well vs Jones, 463 P2d, 702, 704 (OK Ct of Appeals, 1969) Accord. and Hill vs Graham 424 P2d 35 (OK. 1967) I need help from the Defendants point of view. Case law that will help me prevent their motion for a Summary of Judgment above is what the are using to rush this process. I need time to secure a lawyer and an opportunity to plead our case. Right now I am seeking to submit a motion to deny them their motion to a Summary judgment. Please help me.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 5 months ago.
I am sorry, but I am bit confused with your question. Do you want the site to find and provide you with the links to the aforementioned cases? Or do you want the site to find other case laws for you? What exactly is your question? What specific help to do you seek from this site bearing in mind that Attorneys on the site do not give legal advice or perform case law search service? Thank you for your cooperation,
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Ok point me in the direction where I can find case law that go against those provided in the Plaintiffs motion to get a Summary Judgment.That was not helpful so I hope I am not charged $54 for that.
I did not answer any question and thus I have not been paid for the response. I was merely seeking clarification. I will opt out and give another Attorney the opportunity to further assist you.