TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JD, MBA
9373668

Can I put a trespassing warrant against somebody from visiting

Customer Question

Can I put a trespassing warrant against somebody from visiting my husband's gravesite?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do my very best to answer your legal questions. You can do it, but only if the cemetery where the grave site is located is private and not open to the public. If it's private, then the person would be trespassing if that person does not have permission to be there from the owners of the cemetery. Does that answer your question? Please let me know if you need clarification, as I am happy to continue helping you until you are satisfied.
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 6 months ago.
Hello again. I didn't hear back from you, so I'm just checking in to make sure that you don't need more help on this issue. If not, then please remember to provide a positive rating to close out this question (and please remember that your positive rating is the only way that I'll get credit for helping you, so I greatly appreciate it). Thank you!
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 6 months ago.