Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.

We are Seniors Citizens and in 2012 we thought we purchase

Customer Question

We are Seniors Citizens and in 2012 we thought we purchase a house rent to own, later we were told we were buying the house. They told us we had to pay homeowner and rental insurance, which we do. We also pay the property taxes. Nothing is in our name. The problem came up when the people next door (4th tenants since 2012) was having so much traffic and my husband told the owner that he was going to put up a gate so the people will stop using our yard. He threaten to have the gate bulldoze up it he did because it was his driveway. We could not find any records that an easement was on our property. We are in a mess. We do not know what to do. We did go to a lawyer on 4/9/2016 have not heard anything. I did call the office two weeks later but I was told she was out and I left a message and have not heard anything. She did not cash the check yet.
Category: Real Estate Law
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I can not afford this, so please cancel this
Thank you
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Attorney 1 replied 5 months ago.
Hello, and welcome. I am a licensed attorney and happy to assist. There is a note at the bottom of your post indicating you request a telephone conversation. If that is what you want, I will be happy to submit an offer to you for that service. In the alternative, we can proceed on this page at no additional cost. Please confirm your preference. Thank you. Best,Attorney 1