Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I have a settlement conference coming up. My lender wants to

Customer Question

i have a settlement conference coming up. My lender wants to pay me a settlement about and keep the property..
JA: OK. The Real Estate Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: not yet
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: my house ended up in appellate court. A lot of mistakes occurred during in trial court. I was misrepresented.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Real Estate Lawyer should know?
Customer: no appraisal. had the funds to redeem and was ignored. My attorney basically looked the other way. Turns out my attorney is on a committee with my lender.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Real Estate Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 8 months ago.
I have carefully reviewed your post. However, I did not see a specific question. What is your question?