Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

My friends were evicted from our park here in AZ. They

Customer Question

Hi, my friends were evicted from our park here in AZ. They lease the land but own the trailer on the property. The landlord is blocking any back ground checks for a new owner so he will get it for free thus preventing them from selling it. What can they do. They are banned from the property
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 7 months ago.
Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to helpAlso, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen. I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question...or what is going on. What do you mean byThe landlord is blocking any back ground checks for a new owner What does that mean?Why does not your friend remove their trailer from this property?