WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced real estate lawyer and real estate broker.
62735101

Our nieghborhood is a senior community. 2 homes are now occupied

Customer Question

Our nieghborhood is a senior community. 2 homes are now occupied by the children of dead owners. These "children" are of age
( over 55) however they are running drugs and possible prostitutes out of these homes. Our board says they can not help, police tell us it takes years to make a case. What do we do?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  WiseOwl58 replied 6 months ago.
I would make a film of the prostitutes and possible drug activity going on in the condos, and then bring it to the police and file a report. I would also call the police and have the police make a report each time you see such activity going on. You might also hire a private detective to pose as a customer for buying drugs and or hiring a prostitute and have the investigator make a police report. That would be irrefutable evidence in your favor, and would get the children of the dead owners evicted for sure. Please rate 4 or 5 and close out the question. Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.
Please rate 4 or 5 and close out the question. Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.
Please rate the answer 4 or 5 and close out the question. Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.