Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.

My mother wants to add me to a deed on one of her homes in

Customer Question

My mother wants to add me to a deed on one of her homes in colorado. We are both Colorado residents.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.
Good afternoon. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you. It will take me just a few minutes to type a response to your question. Thanks for your patience!
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.
She can do this easily signing a Quit Claim Deed transferring an undivided percentage interest to you. She would sign this Deed, have it witnessed and notarized, and then record it in the real property records of the city/county where the property is located. I have attached a template of a Quit Claim Deed for you to use. :) Thank you so much for allowing me to help you with your questions. I have done my best to provide information which fully addresses your question. If you have any follow up questions, please ask! If I have fully answered your question(s) to your satisfaction, I would appreciate you rating my service as OK, Good or Excellent (hopefully Good or Excellent). Otherwise, I receive no credit for assisting you today. I thank you in advance for taking the time to provide me a positive rating!