Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.

I would like to book a conference with a lawyer to answer

Customer Question

I would like to book a conference with a lawyer to answer some questions on Tennessee Real Property Tax Law and who is familiar with the tax sales, does anyone have availability later this afternoon/early evening, or tomorrow morning?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Maverick replied 5 months ago.
Welcome to Just Answer (“JA”)! My name is Maverick. Please note that: (A) The information we provide is general information. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by communicating with me. If you want legal advice, you must consult with a local attorney in person before acting or deciding not to act based on any information given here; (B) Experts answer questions based on the honor system. When I feel that I have provided you with a complete answer, I will ask for you to assign a feedback rating so that JA will compensate me for my time; and (C) You should not be concerned about any short delays between your questions and my replies. Please know that I answer most questions within the hour if I am signed on. If I am not signed on, then I still make every attempt to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking the time to understand how this site works. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. Answer will follow in the pane below as per above parameters….1. Can you please give us more background information so we can better assist you?2. Can you please state your specific legal question so we know what type of answer you are looking for?3. What have you tried on this front so far?1.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thank you. I am investing in tax deeds in Tennessee. I have some questions on the redemption process. I have many questions related to acquisition of the tax deeds and the redemption process, so I feel paying you for a conference would be easiest, rather than continual typing.
Expert:  Maverick replied 5 months ago.
I will opt out and let someone else try to assist you. I am more geared to answering questions in writing. Your deposit is in tact.