Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I was wondering about wholesaling real estate (putting a house

Customer Question

I was wondering about wholesaling real estate (putting a house under contract then selling the contract to someone else).
JA: OK. The Real Estate Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No, I'm overseas at the moment.
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Real Estate Lawyer can help you best.
Customer: In Washington State, are there any specific hoops I have to jump through to satisfy the law (am I required to hire an attorney, etc)?
JA: Is there anything else the Real Estate Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: I don't actually live in Washington, but Seattle is supposedly a good market for wholesaling.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Real Estate Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Ely replied 7 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. Okay, what specifically about this (wholesaling) can I answer for you?
Expert:  Ely replied 7 months ago.
Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!