Barrister, Lawyer
Experience:  15 years real estate, Realtor. Landlord 26 years

I am carrying the contract on a manufactured home in Goldendale

Customer Question

I am carrying the contract on a manufactured home in Goldendale WA. It was a 15 year contract, which if paid as agreed would have ended Dec 31, 2014. However, it was not paid as agreed, which resulted in a balance owing on Dec 31, 2014. The buyers stopped making payments on that date. I have communicated with the buyers without response. I am looking for an attorney that will send out a demand letter on my behave. I am certain receiving such correspondence on Attorney Letter head would get the desired response. Is this a service you can provide?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 5 months ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question..Unfortunately, the attorneys on the site are not allowed to represent customers from the site or recommend anyone personally under our agreement with JustAnswer. However, these are a couple sites that we attorneys actually use if we need foreign counsel in a state where we aren't licensed. Further, customers have consistently reported good results with these screen their attorneys based on geographic location, area of practice, time in practice, cost and customer reviews. You would be looking for a real estate law attorney to send out the demand letter stating that the buyer is in default on the contact and if they don't make any final payments, you will begin the forfeiture/foreclosure process...thanksBarrister