Ray, Lawyer
Experience:  Texas Attorney for 30 years dealing in real estate
8534270

Ray , I asked you to check out 2 companies timeshare sale an

Customer Question

Hi Ray , I asked you to check out 2 companies for my timeshare sale and you back to me with the info that they were legitimate companys and now I find out they weren't, and I am out some funds
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Ray replied 6 months ago.
Hi and welcome back to JA. Ray here to help you again. What were the companies and give me more information
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
diamond international events services in las vegas ph #(###) ###-####western title and escrow corporation in Littleton Colorado Ph #(###) ###-####
Expert:  Ray replied 6 months ago.
They have an A+ rating with BBB, make complaint here. http://www.bbb.org/southern-nevada/business-reviews/resorts/diamond-resorts-international-in-las-vegas-nv-62328
Expert:  Ray replied 6 months ago.
been in business since the 70s https://www.aihitdata.com/company/019CC09D/DIAMOND-INTERNATIONAL-EVENTS-SERVICES/overview Can you give me some facts here about what has happened?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
that is not the right company . It is diamond international events services on 1810 E. Sahara Ave .Las Vegas.
There is also a similar company call diamond resorts international. these are no the same companys.
Expert:  Ray replied 6 months ago.
DIAMOND INTERNATIONAL EVENTS SERVICESUpdated 15 days agoID: 27050141/81810 E SAHARA AVE, Suite #304 LAS VEGAS, NV 89104 This is from that web page above.
Expert:  Ray replied 6 months ago.
Tell me what has happened?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I have a contract with them to sell my time share, I paid the assighnment fee, and then maexico govt asked for sales tx wich I paid and now the Mexican govt is asking for an outrages administration fee to process the release document. I was very suspicious from the beginning but based on the info you gave me I had enough confidence to go forward.
Expert:  Ray replied 6 months ago.
Again the title company is legitimate too. I am sorry the fees here changed I am not sure that these guys are the problem if the govt asked for more $$$.I understand your frustration but this is different than they took my money and left town.There still here it appears. you can ask for more specificity from the title company about the additional charges. Title company they are big multi state title company. http://westerntitleandescrowcorp.com/
Expert:  Ray replied 6 months ago.
I would want you to call title company and find out exactly what charges are and what they know about all of this.Mexico timeshares are a continuous problem.You have right idea to try and unload it, you deserve some answers--where did they get the new fees or taxes from or who??
Expert:  Ray replied 6 months ago.
Address: 2 W Dry Creek Cir #100, Littleton, CO 80120Phone(###) ###-####
Expert:  Ray replied 6 months ago.
You can file a complaint with the Colorado AG on them if you don't get some answers to your questions. http://www.stopfraudcolorado.gov/about-consumer-protection/complaint-forms/consumer-complaint-form
Expert:  Ray replied 6 months ago.
I do think the title company is a major legitimate one and not crooked in any sense of the word.
Expert:  Ray replied 6 months ago.
Colorado also regulates title companies--they sell insurance Online Form for Formal Complaint or Request for Assistance (click here)To speak with a Division of Insurance consumer affairs representative: (###) ###-####- Consumer Information 1-***-***-**** - Toll Free if calling from outside Denver metro area You may file a complaint there too.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I appreciate your info. How can I be sure before I pay the last fee. I do want to close this deal if it is legitimate but I am out about 13000, US right now. Is there any way to find out for sure. If I emailed you the contract would y be able to check it. It appears to very difficult to do it from Canada.
Expert:  Ray replied 6 months ago.
I would be more than happy to read it.Attach it here.Thanks.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I cant seem to attach the files,
Expert:  Ray replied 6 months ago.
On my side there is a paperclip on the page you use to do so.I am hoping yours has one here too.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
it doesn't seem to attach not sure what I am doing wrong
Expert:  Ray replied 6 months ago.
Hang on I will get customer support to help you.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
are you still there. I am prepared to pay. I just need to know for sure whether they are legitimate or not.
Expert:  Ray replied 6 months ago.
I am I am getting you help here.Stand by..
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
okay great .I was just checking . Like I said I am prepared to pay for your services because this may take longer than normal.
Expert:  Ray replied 6 months ago.
Hi to update here sorry this was closed a bit you contact them here to have them help you load it.Sorry for the delay I could nmot respond to you for a bit. http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us Again thanks for your patience and sorry for the delay here.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Good morning Ray, I just sent the files to your customer support with your link attached. I was asked to do this and hopefully it gets to you.
Expert:  Ray replied 6 months ago.
Thanks will be in touch.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Good morning Ray, do you have any more info regarding these companays
Expert:  Ray replied 6 months ago.
I have not gotten this from customer support perhaps you need to email them.If I could see them as an attachment I can respond.There should be a paperclip on your screen for attaching files, at least thats on my screen.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
it doesn't seem to work , I will try customer support again
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
looks like it attached can you open them there should be 3 attachments
Expert:  Ray replied 6 months ago.
I got these here, give me a few minutes..
Expert:  Ray replied 6 months ago.
I reviewed these and have no problem with them as written.I know the fees here went up along the way. This is still a good deal for you because you get out from under the timeshare and get some funds.Again this is a legitimate title company part of a multistate group.To me this this is the best you will ever do and better than a lot of ones I have seen where they got less , thats all I can tell you. Thanks again for your patience and good luck on the deal.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
ok thank you for that information.
Expert:  Ray replied 6 months ago.
You are so welcome and again sorry it took so long.Take care and the best.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi Ray, I just thought I would let you know that this timeshare sale is a fraud and so are the 2 companies involved.
Expert:  Ray replied 6 months ago.
I am so sorry you had problems with them.Was the title company the problem or what.Did they close the deal or come back wanting more or what.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
They just kept asking for more money and the reasons just got more ridiculous
I refused to send more money
Expert:  Ray replied 6 months ago.
You might want to try yourself on ebay here.Its the cheapest option to do it yourself. http://pages.ebay.com/realestate/timesharesellerguide.html