Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.

Quote from a Purchase and Settlement Agreement:"All parties

Customer Question

Quote from a Purchase and Settlement Agreement:
"All parties agree that this sale is considered final and that (The Realtors) are not responsible for any inaccuracies and shall not be held responsible for any fees including Attorney, Arbitrator or court costs what so ever. Should litigation arise from this agreement there will be no legal recourse for any inaccuracies found after signed."
A problem, reckoned to be the fault of the realtor has been found, but she is using the above statement, which both the seller and the buyer (me) signed, to deny her responsibility..
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Loren replied 5 months ago.
Good morning. I am Loren, a Florida licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.How was the tax overpaid? Was there title insurance? Who reviewed your figures?