Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.

I own a unit in a retirement village, which has still not been

Customer Question

I own a unit in a retirement village, which has still not been sold, after I moved out, nearly 18 months ago! The costs charged to me from the village are of great concern, as monthly fees, insurance and deferred management fees are quickly eating away my investment!
I hope you can advise or refer me to someone who can help me weigh this matter. I am getting nowhere fast, and I feel helpless regarding this situation. Thankyou.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Andrea, Esq. replied 5 months ago.
Hi, and welcome to JustAnswer, My name is ***** ***** I am an Attorney. I will be glad to Answer your question and the only thing I ask of you is that you leave a positive rating. This will not cost you anything additional, and it is the only way that JustAnswer will give me credit for assisting you. 1. Just as a preliminary question, I would like to ask if you have tried to rent it while you are waiting to have a qualified buyer purchase your unit ? 2. Have you listed your unit for sale with a real estate office ? Thank you and I look forward to your reply, ANDREA