Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I received an eviction notice in my door on 5.4.16 - does that

Customer Question

I received an eviction notice in my door on 5.4.16 - does that constitute the landlord, or agent of the landlord personally giving me the notice?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 7 months ago.
Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to helpAlso, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen. I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Are you asking if the notice constitute "service" of process (for the lawsuit)?