Ray, Lawyer
Experience:  Texas Attorney for 30 years dealing in real estate

How do I evict my adult children, who are not paying rent or

Customer Question

How do I evict my adult children, who are not paying rent or helping with bills in any way, from my home? My house, which I own, is in Tulsa county.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Ray replied 5 months ago.
Hi and welcome to JA . Ray here to help you tonight. They are month to month tenants.You give them thirty day notice here and then file for eviction, called forcible entry and detainer. Here are the notice letters, you can post it on their room and send them one certified mail to prove delivery. I suggest taking a picture of notice posted on their door.
Expert:  Ray replied 5 months ago.
Sample suit here They set this for hearing and you tell the judge and get your orders to evict them.The sheriff then goes to serve them here and put them out of your house. I appreciate the chance to help you tonight.Thanks again. If you can positive rate when we are done it is always much appreciated.I wish you the best here.