Attyadvisor, Attorney
Experience:  28 years of experience in general practice, real estate law and estate law.

I'm looking to purchase a percentage of a house and property.

Customer Question

I'm looking to purchase a percentage of a house and property. what resources would be good to look at?
JA: OK. The Real Estate Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: not yet
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: I am looking to purchase part of a house and property. we would split the tax benefit, and property taxes, etc.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Real Estate Lawyer should know?
Customer: this is a dear friend and I
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Real Estate Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Attyadvisor replied 5 months ago.
Welcome to JA and thank you for your question
Can you tell me the State that your question pertains to? Do you have a partner(s) that you are set to invest with?
Is your question with regard to how to hold title to the real property? Please provide your questions for me.