Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

If my name is ***** ***** deed with my mother. And she is deceased.

Customer Question

If my name is ***** ***** deed with my mother. And she is deceased. I purchased the property, pay the taxes and maintain the property. She left no will had no spouse, but I have siblings. How can I sale this property?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 7 months ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question..Can you tell me what state this is in?.Can you tell me how you are listed on the property as an owner? .Are you listed as "joint tenants" or "tenants in common" in the wording of the deed?.Has anyone filed a probate case to settle mother's estate?.Would siblings try to claim some part of the house if they could?.thanksBarrister