Joseph Rizzo
Joseph Rizzo,
Experience:  managing partner at rizzo and assocates

If i try to sell my home by myself and buy this package deal

Customer Question

If i try to sell my home by myself and buy this package deal to sell your home by owner and it has documents for all paperwork is this a good buy or do i need to go thur a realitor
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Joseph Rizzo replied 5 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. You do not have to go through a realtor to sell your home but you are at risk of making yourself liable by not including all the documents necessary or some other mistake that a licensed agent won't make. There are pro's and con's to using a realtor. The biggest compliment people have about realtors is the commission that is charged. However, realtors perform many services to earn that commission. You also have to be aware of how the commission is divided. One half goes to sellers agents side and the other half to the buyers agents side. The broker and the individual agents split their half under the terms of their agreement. It is important to remember this because if you are not going to pay the Buyers Commission Side many agents will not take buyers to your home. This makes it more difficult to sell your home. When you are selling your home, there is no doubt that using an agent is worth the fee that is charged in my opinion. Thank you so much for allowing me to help you with your questions. I have done my best to provide information which fully addresses your question. If you have any follow up questions, please ask! If I have fully answered your question(s) to your satisfaction, I would appreciate you rating my service as OK, Good or Excellent (hopefully Good or Excellent). Otherwise, I receive no credit for assisting you today. I thank you in advance for taking the time to provide me a positive rating!
Hello, Was there anything else I can help you with?Regards,Joe