Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.

Customer Question
Category: Real Estate Law
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Barrister replied 5 months ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question..Are you asking if it is normal in a civil case for the attorneys to not object to any continuation requests by the other side?.What was the basis for the motion for a continuance?..thanksBarrister