Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.

I've been residing at this residence 3 years there

Customer Question

I've been residing at this residence for over 3 years there was a dispute between me and partner wall gets damaged but I hired someone and got hole in wall fixed out of my pocket manager comes to apartment to serve us a 30 day notice but my partner and her talk so it's decided that manager is gonna let her put in her own 30 day notice it's been 25 days almost time to go but were?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 5 months ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply,but rest assured, I am working on your question..Are you saying that your partner gave the landlord a 30 day written notice to terminate the lease?.And you haven't taken any action to find a new place to live?.What is your legal question that I can help with tonight?..thanksBarrister