Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.

I own a Townhouse in fairly upscale area. Our property management

Customer Question

I own a Townhouse in fairly upscale area. Our property management company has for the past year stalled me for the repair of my backyard area. All I have asked for was to have
the soil tilled and some low lite seed thrown down. I have been asking and pleading to have this problem resolved, but to no avail. Management and I have never seen eye to eye and
I think there is a conspiracy just to ignore me. Their office does not even return phone
calls. What remedies do I have?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 5 months ago.

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do my very best to answer your legal questions.

How time, effort, money, etc., will it take to repair your backyard? Also, why is it the responsibility of the management company? Is it in the bylaws?