Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.

I had a divorce in 2010 its complicated here is a little background

Customer Question

i had a divorce in 2010 its complicated here is a little background , my husband was forced by his daughter irma garza and grandson raul campos to go through the process of divorce raul was the main character that was forcing the issue,, it lasted 4 years we had a son, my husband signed a power of attorney to me which expired on his death my husband was 60 and had bad arthritis it bother him to walk alot . well he had a abandoned property he said would need at least 10,000 0r 20,000 , on august the 30 raul campos got arrest for trafficking and manufacturing drugs, 2pds of weed and a half a keylo of cocaine and paraphinella, my husband needed money so he told me to quietly change the titles because raul campos and his mom were harassing him that when he died they got all his real and personal property, well i changed the titles on his request he told divorce court he sold the property i live in my mom has been in this property for ten years raul campos, my husband pete sign a warranty deed in 2010 to quiet raul campos my husband did not think he would file it in 2010 , so the divorce through the whole process stated*****dallas tx 75211 as his residence and marital home thoroughout the 4yrs of the process of divorce, i was not notified of the last day of the final hearing i hired atty to appeal and to this day she will not refund my money, she breached her contract and told me there was nothing i could do, that after 30 days everything was final and none reversible, the opposing counsel for my husband my raul campos his grandson who was the one who hired the atty has the counsel insert my residence as my husband and stated in the final decree that IT was the marital home, raul campos during the trial kept telling the judge he wanted the my home that my husband sold to robert knoll i seperated and got a protective order due to my husband was violent every time raul and irma came around the deed is valid for robert knoll who gave it to my mom etta wallace, my mom filed it as a homestead n 2008-2009, or throughout the divorce decree there are errors the opposing counsel for my husband fraudulently knowing it was my residence and knew that he was in the wrong, stated there was one child of the marriage he listed the child who lived for 4 hours, knowing you do not pay child support on a child who is dead . the opposing counsel stanley dunlap by request of raul campos who is my husband grandson inserted my vechiles and did not list my husbands, so in the final divorce decree raul campos and his mother irma garza are evicting me out of my home i have 24 hours to evacate the premises i need to file a writ to stay. my husband told raul campos everything was for tomas garza my son i have to recordings with each of them that admitt its tomas
JA: Real Estate issues can be tricky and expensive. The Real Estate Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Real Estate Lawyer should know?
Customer: the titles by the power of attorney were done back to back i did exactly what my husband told me after the divorce me and my husband reconciled 2 months after the divorce and irma garza the mom of raul campos have harassesed my husband to where raul campos had the insurance switched from my name to his these people have "ganged up on my husband" my mom has put over 36, 000 in to the home remodeling it by adverse possession and my husband granted her to move in in 2006 to see if she wanted to take on the task of the home the statue of limitations have expired and my husband is deceased in 01/15/2015
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Real Estate Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 5 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Do you have written documents giving you or your mother the home?
Also, have you obtained an attorney to intervene in the probate of your ex husband's estate?