Christopher B, Esq.
Christopher B, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  associate attorney
84496330

I am renting a property through a management company. My neighbor

Customer Question

I am renting a property through a management company. My neighbor is good friends with the owner of the house. Can my neighbor talk to my owner directly about my life and the place I am renting.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Christopher B, Esq. replied 11 months ago.
My name is***** and I will be helping you with your question today. This is for informational purposes only and does not establish an attorney client relationship. Most definitely, nothing precludes the neighbor from speaking to the owner and nothing precludes the owner from talking to the neighbor. It is very common for these types of things to occur. If an owner wants to check in on their property they often speak to friends that live close to the property, there is nothing wrong with this nor is it against your rights. Please let me know if you have any further questions and please positively rate my answer if satisfied. There should be smiley faces or numbers from 1-5 to choose from. This extra step will cost you nothing extra and will ensure that I will be compensated for my time by the site.
Just checking back in, do you have any further questions?