Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.

Looking lawyer who handles real estate transaction in

Customer Question

Looking for a lawyer who handles real estate transaction in the new York city area and it's surrounding county's.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  NYFamilyAttorney replied 6 months ago.
Hello. I’m a licensed attorney with 36 years’ experience. I specialize in family law and appeals, and I have many years’ experience with landlord-tenant issues and contract law. I also have written hundreds of legal articles. I look forward to helping you today.Please note:This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an attorney on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. Oh, at the end of this session, I will ask you to please rate me as that’s the only way I get credit for helping you today. Thanks! Please note: I want to help you but I may need some additional information from you. What kind of real estate transaction do you have? I am not present in the NY area right now and am a family lawyer anyway but I can find lawyers for you in the area.