Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer- Broker 30+years - foreclosure, short sale, liens, title attorney.
18215332

I have a balance of my home mortgage in the of

Customer Question

I have a balance of my home mortgage in the amt of $13,000.00 pay off date sept 2018interest rate 6.5- What should I do to get this paid off long before 2018thank you
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 7 months ago.
I am in Indiana and would be glad to help you understand your situation. I'm afraid I don't know what you mean by "What should I do to get this paid off long before 2018". Do you have the money to pay off the balance now or will you have to seek refinancing from a bank or private lender.
Hello again. Do you have a follow-up question? I am not an employee of Just Answer and I receive credit for assisting you based on your rating. I hope that you will enter a positive rating for my assistance here by clicking on 3, 4, or 5, for which there is no additional cost to you. Thanks again for using JUST ANSWER.