How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask J. Warren Your Own Question
J. Warren
J. Warren, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 2240
Experience:  Experience in residential real estate and commercial leases.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
J. Warren is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Partitions JA: The Real Estate Lawyer will need to help you

Customer Question

JA: The Real Estate Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: Yes paid 12,000.00 and when I asked him why he has not filed my civil suit or counter complaints. He withdrew. Them friends read reviews he has done this before. My sister had her rights removed and did not know this. We answered our summons together she had to pay an Attorney almost 20,000 and he withdrew three hours befire hearing. Then the judge did not give her rights back. We did not go to law school and sent the response in together. Then this judge Lakin was removed fir taking bribed fir baseball tickets. We asked our attorneys to appeal his rulings they would not and did nithkng we hired them to do.y sister 'a Attiney had tons of horrible reviews that he does this all the time. Now we are trying to find an atttiney who can help us. We went to court this past Monday with a new judge and we were only notified there was a magestray summary judgment by my sister pulling up online not from our attorneys and they were withdrawing. We were out of town. I told the new judge he said get another Attiney now. Court June. 6, 2016 and have them do what your atttineys did not do fir you.
JA: What advice did they give you?
Customer: Our attoneys ?
JA: OK. The Real Estate Lawyer will need to help you with this. Is there anything else important you think the Real Estate Lawyer should know?
Customer: Not good at this typing. I hired my attorney to file civil suit last Aigust 2015 on. Two of the owners. We own two himes in Sarasota fl my sister and I pay all the bills. Our brithers abandon the homes and paying the bills which we billed them monthly filed a fraud lie partition stating they pay all the bills and owe us nothing and we never billed them. This first partition not true. I asked my attorney to file counter complaint and show my proof affidavits ect. He said he would but did not. I asked to file civil suit ASAP due to time of essence wanted my money now and not wait for partition amd homes to sell. He said he would. Also to put in counter complainant my affidavit stating my sister and I did respinse together I forgot her cover letter. Also I asked him to appeal the judges ruling after he was removed he did nothing. I asked him to give all my accounting to brithers atttiney he did nothing nine months the only way my sister and I heard this hearing past Minday was she pulled up on internet. My attorney abandon me amd Polly Attiney dud nothing but took her miney. I told this new judge in Minday we do not trust anyone and we have been taken advantage if ect. He said you still need a new Attiney I can not give you advice. He understood we have been scrwed. He was very nice.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Real Estate Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  J. Warren replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note:This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.I am very sorry you are dealing with this unfortunate and stressful situation. This is a matter that the State Bar of California needs to be apprised of and a complaint against the lawyer should be filed. Here is a link to the site: along with the hotline number: (###) ###-####n addition the State Bar of California maintains a lawyer referral service in which they can assist you with contacting a new lawyer that is in good standing with the bar: addition, contacting Legal Services as well: wish you the best of luck and hope this matter gets resolved for you shortly. All my best and encouragement and thank you for allowing me to help you with your questions. I apologize that this was probably not the Answer you were hoping to receive. However, it would be unfair to you and unprofessional of me were I to provide you with anything less than truthful and honest information. I hope you understand. I have done my best to provide information which fully addresses your question. If you have any follow up questions, please ask! If I have fully answered your question(s) to your satisfaction, I would appreciate you rating my service as OK, Good or Excellent (3 stars or more). I thank you in advance for taking the time to provide me a positive rating! If you are on a mobile device, you may need to scroll to the right.