Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer- Broker 30+years - foreclosure, short sale, liens, title attorney.
18215332

Bough property in Texas. Owner finance. The person that

Customer Question

Bough property in Texas. Owner finance.
The person that I am supposed to wire the money to is someone I had never her of.
The wire goes to another state then credited to a TX bank further credited to this individual that my wife and I had never heard of.
Real estate agent claims to be legit. It will be OK...
Not trusting. What do you think?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 7 months ago.
What do you think? Making payments by wire transfer to people in other states can be extremely hazardous. However, you have not provided enough information about the real estate transaction for any attorney to give you an opinion about your situation. Questions like yours are best handled via personal contact and I will offer you the PREMIUM SERVICE for that purpose. There is an additional cost involved. If you choose to accept the offer then click on the ACCEPT and I will be given your phone contact information. I should be able to get back with you this morning.
Hello again. Do you have a follow-up question? I am not an employee of Just Answer and I receive credit for assisting you based on your rating. I hope that you will enter a positive rating for my assistance here by clicking on 3, 4, or 5, for which there is no additional cost to you. Thanks again for using JUST ANSWER.